Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM shooters
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 12:13:43 -0700 (MST)

Nigel, I can appreciate your position, taking a middle of the road
approach to Leica. However unlike you, I do not feel a P&S can give me the
quality my antiquated lenses produce, and I certainly don't think either
my IId or IIIa bodies are ready for retirement yet. They both function
perfectly, and were give a clean bill of health by a Leica technician at a
recent Leica clinic in Calgary. He asked me, "Do you take pictures with
these now?" When I responded in the affirmative, the technician told me to
"Go out and take some more then, it is the best thing for the camera."
I would doubt I would be getting told that at some P&S clinic 5 or 10
years from now. :)
Noel Charchuk