Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Why R sales down...
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 11:45:04 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, November 29, 1998, Eric Welch wrote:

> Capitalism is amoral.

So  what  would  you replace it with?  A system where some all knowing
government entity tells us what is best?

Sorry,  if  you  go  into a store wanting to buy something then let the
sales  person talk you into something else, you got what you paid for.
We all make our choices and I for one WANT to make my own choices, not
let  someone  else  make them for me. Too much of that sh** is already
going on for my tastes.

Remember  the  old saying "let the buyer be aware" Know what you want,
do  your  research, then get what you want. If the store does not want
to sell it to you go elsewhere.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.