Subject: [Leica] was: Oddmund -aaaargh!! Oddmund, cool! :)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:21:07 -0800

Alex wrote:

>In the spirit of encouraging free speech, I suggest that Brian sets up an
>'oddmund-users' list, where Roger and Jim may drink at the well to their
>hearts' content.>>>>>>

Now Alex me boy,

A fine Irish lad like you possibly denying other LUG folks the opportunity
of having a go at good old Oddmund! Diatribe or not, he did create some
wild and wooly conversation, rightly or wrongly! But it sure as heck was
always lively!:) And beats the heck out of some of the cows belly tripe
we've had of late. :)

Some of his posts are better than a wild night in an Irsh pub! :) Well OK
I'm pressing it a wee bit, lad. :)

Now here's poor Oddmund just back from heavan know's where in the world and
the lad hasn't made a post and you've got him nailed to the wall already!
:)

Be kind lad, show the Irish way of tolerance with a smile and open mind. :)
Or something like that. :)

Lets give the boy a chance before you want him on a cross, now.  Besides
those who have not yet met him will think he's an awful human being with
differing points of view than many of us. :) OK he has, but are they so
intolerable in this enlightened/confused world we live in these days?

I would venture to say he'll have some interesting tales from his travels
and or his vineyard in France. Let's give him a chance before we think of
slaying the dragon. :) (Oddmund if you read this, you know I'm kidding
about the dragon!) :)

Be kind now, Alex! :)

ted