Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 17:48:09 +0100

PMFJI Roger and Thomas but, really, would you pay 3 times as much for
your Win 3.1 and 486 as you would for a gizmo charged Win 98 + Pentium
II 400 MHz ?

If yes, then you are coherent with your retro analogy. If no, well, what
is wrong - in principle - with 'gizmos' here, if they are welcome there
? Seriously, some hard core programmers find that an old unix (or even
DOS) text interface is much 'better' than whatever Gates has come with
since 1990, or that the Apple II + CP/M remains the epitomy of personal
computing....

Alan.