Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica? Zeiss? Sap?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:54:01 -0300

At 02:49 PM 25/11/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Jim Brick wrote:
>

>>How did you get it off of everything else? Like the camera itself? How do
>>people get it off of their glasses? Or their clothes?
>>
>>Just curious,

        Tree sap, salt spray, caustic oil drilling fluid, fish guts,
hydroluic oil, concrete dust, welding flux, sand blasting bead, freezing
rain, oil refinery crap, cooking grease, coal dust  and on and on ...  there
are cases to be made for protective filters and cleaning your lenses.

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney