Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica? Zeiss? Sap?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:49:45 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

>How did you get it off of everything else? Like the camera itself? How do
>people get it off of their glasses? Or their clothes?
>
>Just curious,

Hi Jim,

Yeah I wondered that also Jim. I've had a few occaisions where I've had
some kind of tree sap or bug stuff on a lens and just got alcohol and
cleaned it off quickly as there wasn't any time to be dicking around
wondering what to do.

I mean, that's the difference between an amateur and a pro relying on the
tools of the trade and action.

The amateur goes through the process of asking all kinds of questions (LUG)
that can be answered by common sense and the pro just jumps to it and
cleans the lens! If you screw-up so tough!  One of lifes things! No I
wouldn't want to have thwt happen, but at least I know and accept that
Leica glass front elements are as tough as you can get! Just go for it with
common sense and clean it!

ted