Subject: Re: [Leica] Retrofit lightmeter for M1-2-3-4?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:43:12 -0700

Mike,
Your question is interesting, but upon reflection, I would not want to add a
meter to my M3. I like it for what it is, just as I like my M6 for what it
is. I enjoy using the M3--with old lenses--and either guessing the exposure,
or using an old GE meter from the 50's. I only wish I had a neat car from
the 50's to drive while using this classic kit.
Leave 'em alone,
Joe Stephenson