Subject: Re: [Leica] Lightboxes
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:45:50 -0700

Yes,
light boxes do seem expensive. There isn't muc to one, so I suppose it is
the limited production that keeps the cost high. I think I could make one
for a lot less than they sell for, but that would depend on your resources.
Once you have a good one, you will wonder how you managed without it. I
would also suggest that 8X10 is too small. I would suggest something at
least 50% larger.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson