Subject: Re: [Leica] Flange focal depths, was: M to reflex adaptor
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:17:05 +-100

I have seen (and held in my hand) an Arri to Leica M adaptor.
It was supposed to mount Arri lenses to a Leicina Special Camera.
(The Leicina has the same mount as the M, this is also what the
22228 adaptor is made for). The Arri-Mount was just a tube where
some lens barrel could be fixed using three screws located at 120 degrees
to each other, pointing to the inside. This implies that the Arri's
focal plane registration is higher than the Leica M's.
Don't know what the Leitz order-# was.

Regards,

Gerd