Subject: Re: [Leica] SL mot?
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:53:29

Hello,

 The SLMOT was all in black finish.  Only 1080, NOT less than 4000, was
made.  Mine also has cut-off switch while all of my SL2MOT do not.  I
assume the SLMOT were made with the switch.  Anybody else with different info?

Regards,
David

At 11:00 AM 11/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thib-
>A Black SL-Mot? I read in one of the books that less than 4000 were made
in the black. I know KEH has had one listed for about $600 even in Bargain
condition in their catalog for several months, so they must be relatively
scarce.
>The cut-off switch may have been added- a bonus. I had mine overhauled by
Sherry and with a new prism- the view finder is BRIGHT- moreso than my R7.
I use the SL with the Wide Angle lenses to help focus.