Subject: Re: [Leica] SL mot?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 01:43:47 -0500

David-
I double checked SL-Mot 1295122- no switch. If there was a malfunction, I am
sure Sherry would have caught it! She even replaced the advance lever and
battery cover as part of the overhaul, so if there was a faulty switch in
there, she would have caught it. It would be interesting to know if there
was a point where they quit putting them in the SL camera prior to the SL2.
Heck! Why don't we ask her!? She the expert! :)
Dan

dwpost@msn.com