Subject: Re: [Leica] SL mot?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:00:40 -0500

Thib-
A Black SL-Mot? I read in one of the books that less than 4000 were made in the black. I know KEH has had one listed for about $600 even in Bargain condition in their catalog for several months, so they must be relatively scarce.
The cut-off switch may have been added- a bonus. I had mine overhauled by Sherry and with a new prism- the view finder is BRIGHT- moreso than my R7. I use the SL with the Wide Angle lenses to help focus.
Bon Chance!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com