Subject: Re: [Leica] What gives?
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:42:08 EST

Both photography and writing involve the communication of
three-dimensional perception through a two-dimensional medium.  I would
think that it follows naturally that anyone who is eclectic enough to
embrace the Leica for its ability to communicate photographically with
the finest detail and nuance, would appreciate the parallelism to the
lucid, articulate use of language.   That the posting on the LUG is more
than the verbal equivalent of point-&-shoot is one of its finest
attributes, IMHO.

Regards,
Nigel

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:27:42 -0500 "Gary D. Whalen"
<whalen@whalentennis.com> writes:
  Seems that some
>people
>envision
>themselves more as great writers than photographers.  Perhaps that is
>an
>interesting
>sidelight to some but it seems to me that the space could better be
>used
>as it was intended - to discuss Leica products

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]