Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:43:42 EST

Nathan:

Congratulations I think that you made a very prudent decision.  I have also
ordered the 5 to 11x Pentax Zoom Loupe.  I will exchange the 5.5x when it
arrives. I am sure you will be happy and I am looking forward to hearing about
it when you get it.

Bob Bedwell

<< Bernhard,

 I was not aware of that, and apparently neither was the shop owner (in his
 defense, he had just received it and had not played with it before). However,
 it still seems a stiff price to pay for only 5x magnification (I already have
 a perfectly good 4x Horizon loupe). So I think I will get the Pentax Zoom
 Loupe which goes from 5x to 11x magnification.

 Nathan