Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:59:50 +0100

Bernhard,

I was not aware of that, and apparently neither was the shop owner (in his
defense, he had just received it and had not played with it before). However,
it still seems a stiff price to pay for only 5x magnification (I already have
a perfectly good 4x Horizon loupe). So I think I will get the Pentax Zoom
Loupe which goes from 5x to 11x magnification.

Nathan

Bernhard Wingerter wrote:

> Hallo Nathan,
> you can simply remove the ground-glass screen with slide and strip adapter
> and use the loupe on the light-table. A rubber ring on the base prevents
> scratches. You can also remove the opaque barrel and use the build in
> transparent barrel for illumination (prints, stamps, etc.).
>
> Bernhard

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium