Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's Play Doctor!
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:20:47 -0800

I have had the same problem on my M6 - it is very intermittent. It is also
very annoying. I thought it was gone for a few months, then those
horizontal "clouds" showed up again as two blended bands stretching across
a frame, sometimes into an adjoining frame. Would also appreciate anybody's
experience with this problem.

Gary Todoroff