Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's Play Doctor!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:31:15 -0300

At 04:36 PM 16/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, Greg
>Pardon me for asking for clarification, but by horizontal do you
>mean from sprocket hole to sprocket hole? i.e. does the fog
>run across the film or longitudinally (sp) down the length of the
>roll?  I know causes for either, let me know.
>Walt

        Hi Walt,

I mean the length of the film, From one frame to the next.

Thanks,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney