Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Calendar and NEW CATALOGUE
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:43:56 +0100

Joe,

I left AT&T so that I could stay in Belgium and not have to go back to NJ, not
because of stupid policies like this. The policy is not unique to AT&T; in the
US, displaying such images in one's office is considered sexual harassment,
and most large companies (who have deep pockets and are therefore afraid of
lawsuits) have policies similar to AT&T's.

Nathan

Joe Stephenson wrote:

> Nathan,
> It sounds like you did the right thing in leaving AT&T. Good choice.

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html
Motorcycle page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/index.html