Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: An unpleasant print mention
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 17:20:15 -0600

>and squirrels them away without using them make it a *very*
>profitable enterprise, thus helps keep the cost of the USPS as
>*low* as it is.
>
>Not a perfect analogy, but good, nonetheless.

Roger, I think it's a good example. Leica sure ain't losing money on those
commemorative editions. I'll bet if there was a big enough market, they
could raise a lot of money with such items, but their value would go down
with larger production runs. So the way they're doing it is fine with me.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes