Subject: [Leica] Ernesto
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 10:07:08 +1100

$$$$$$$$$$
Dear Chicago area LUGgers,
	Ernesto Fantoni e-mailed me the other day that he will be in
Chicago either
late November or early December.  I suggested that a small group of fellow
LUGnuts get together with him for dinner when he arrives from Italy.  He would
like to meet anyone who cares to join us.  I will let you know when the exact
date is.  Keep your date books open!

Richard,

Since some of us are meeting on the 29th of November, perhaps Ernesto can
join us? I will be around for the week following, so I'm keen to join in if
something is "on".

Cheers

Alastair

Alastair Firkin,