Subject: Re: [Leica] Ernesto
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:54:36 EST

<<
Since some of us are meeting on the 29th of November, perhaps Ernesto can
join us? I will be around for the week following, so I'm keen to join in if
something is "on".

Alastair,
	I'm one who will be joining you.  I'm not sure of the exact date Ernesto will
be here.  Ernesto, do you know yet?  It would be wonderful if you were both in
Chicago at the same time!

Richard