Subject: [Leica] Customer commitment
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:39:49 -0700

>>I splutter.  Tamarkin is, simply, in the forefront of Leica dealers,
along
with Chatterton and Kuehl, and a very, very few others.  They may mess up
an order but they ALWAYS stand behind their sales.

And you think this is the Hallmark of a good Dealer? What's wrong with
dealers honoring their ads, treating us fairly, paying careful attention to
their orders? We did, and we had customers who would accept higher prices
over the Schlock Houses just because we offered commitment to the customer,
complete honesty, accurate packaging and shipping, etc.

RM