Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 16:16:11 -0000

I think the delay in this message reaching the list has more than adequately
demonstarted that the comedian's most important ability is 'timing'.
A post with similar sentiment (making pockets larger to accomodate larger
Scotch bottles) succeeded in getting through the net before the curtains
came down.

best of lagavullin,

Jem