Subject: [Leica] For the better?
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:21:22 -0700

>>Film.

It has certainly changed over the years, and
while people lament the loss of this or that
emulsion, the general trend has been for
the better.

I absolutely disagree. At one time, Eastman produced a vast array of
emulsions and sizes. Heck, they even produced Kodachrome in sheet sizes,
which would be wonderful these days. I think Eastman Kodak will drop films
they do not sell a huge quantity of, and move more towards efforts like the
APS system. If any other people on this list worked in the business 20
years ago, I would like to hear your comments on the changes EK Co. have
gone through.

RM