Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:37:55 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

>The only place in the world that you can get the stuff, is here:
>
>Ted Grant Photography Ltd.
>
>He sells it by the fifth, quart, or bushell.

Gee Jim thanks a bunch.:)   I've had 222 phone calls this afternoon from
guys looking for"SHARPO!" Unfortunately my wife thinks we're all a bunch of
loney cases at the moment! :)

Oh yes! She said to tell you she knows how to skin photographers " alive!"
I just thought that might make your weekend ! :)

ted