Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:08:00 -0500

At 02:34 PM 1998-10-30 -0800, Jim Brick, contankerious and occasionally
nice cuss, wrote:
>The only place in the world that you can get the stuff, is here:
>
>Ted Grant Photography Ltd.
>1817 Feltham Road
>Victoria, B.C. V8N 2A4 Canada
>(250) 477-2156
>
>He sells it by the fifth, quart, or bushell.

Ted's a Canadian.  Canadians are all metric (well, except for the
home-construction crew, but let's not get off onto the Great US Plot to
monopolize the "four by eight" market by refusing to allow our sawmills to
metricificate).

Are there six "litrrrres" to the "bushell" or twelve?  Or is it steres?  I
forget.  Maybe I need a hit of SHARPO to bring my poor, elderly, CRS-ridden
braincells into focus ... <sigh>

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!