Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:04:20 -0500

At 06:09 AM 1998-10-30 -0600, George Huczek wrote:
>I checked with my local dealer.  He never heard of the stuff. Does anyone
>know where you can buy Sharpo?

Alas, but only those with a Need to Know can be entrusted with this vital
information.  After all, SHARPO is a great national treasure, and it cannot
be allowed out into the public without let.

If the populace had access to this stuff, why, riots would result.  Empires
would dissolve.  Nations would collapse.  Whole economies would disappear.
The US government would sue the most successful company in history.  The
President of the United States would get his ass hauled into court by some
trailer-trash bimbo from the backwoods of nowhere and would end up looking
like the fool he is.  Leica would successfully market wonderful lenses and
superb cameras.  Gads.  We can't have this!

Please contact me by private E-mail.  IF I like you, and if you pass the
appropriate Turtle Club tests -- say, bud, are YOU a Turtle? -- then, and
maybe only then, and maybe IF I feel like it, I'll tell you where to go,
and I'll be blunt:  it's a nasty section of town, and you knock on this
blank wooden door, and a little slot opens, and you say, with false
bravado, "Joe sent me".  And maybe they let you in.

SHARPO:  it's good for what ails you.  Hell, if I drank some, maybe I could
get a date.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!