Subject: [Leica] FIRE SALE! COME ONE! COME ALL!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:20:08 -0500

Whom the Gods would destroy, they first drive made:  all this talk about
patronizing local camera stores drove me over the edge, guys, so I went
down and ordered a 3.4/135 APO-Telyt-M.  Hence, I must of needs sell my
three M 135's to cover the freight.  Here's what I have:

28.135 Leitz Canada Elmarit, first version, Leitz 11829, serial number
2223761 (1966), complete with 14161 Series VII retaining ring, inbuilt
hood, 14124 black front lens cover, and 14051 or equivalent rear lens cap.
Condition is E — some wear on the mount, glean glass, and the lens has been
CLA'd by the noted John Van Stelten. A nice lens and nicely useable.  $550.00

4/135 Leitz Wetzlar Elmar (M-mount), chrome, Leitz 11850, serial number
1768403 (1960), with 14051 or equivalent rear lens cover and 14031 or
equivalent front lens cover.  Condition is E- — the glass is clean, but
there is a slight stiffness in the focusing ring, a slight stiffness in the
aperture ring, and wear on the barrel and focusing knurling. A neat lens --
rather sharp, and with a removeable lens head for Visoflex use.  $275.00

4/135 Leitz Wetzlar Tele-Elmar, Leitz 11851, serial number 220645, with
14608 plastic case.  Condition is E — some minimal wear on the focusing
knurling and the glass is clean.  A really nice lens with a removeable lens
head for Visoflex use.  $600.00

Package deal:  $1200.00 for all three.

Or make an offer!

Normal Leica Catalog rules apply:  I pay shipping in the US, and there is a
10-day MBG.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!