Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica quality control and durability
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:03:09 -0700

Iain,
I appreciated your thoughtful comments. However, you, and other's recently,
have characterized the M series as "niche cameras." I suppose it depends
what you do, but I almost always use either 35 or 50mm lens. No macro, no
telephoto. For me the M6 is an ideal all-round camera. I like the view in
the range finder, the framing is perfectly adequate, and I like using the
M6. So for me, my Olympus 0m1 is the niche camera: macro and long lenses. It
all depends.
Joe Stephenson