Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: darkroom update
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:10:27 -0700

It took me a long time to trust my Thomas safe light. But I did tests, and
it does not harm, even at levels that seem impossibly bright. I still find
myself wanting to shade enlarging paper from the light. I've finally gotten
used to the light and have learned to love it. It is less tiring to work
with adequate light. And to focus, I just pull the chain (to cover the
lenses) and focus in darkness. Wonderful. My darkroom has a high ceiling, so
my head hits nothing more than the chain controlling the shades. Nice setup.
Joe Stephenson