Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic B & H photo
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:23:20 -0500

Ernie has done you a great disservice. Henry posner is polite and deeply
concerned about the image of his company. In his quoting he has made it
sound as if the have a "we don't care" attitude. I haven't seen the whole
message, but I'm guessing from experience that Mr. Posner was polite, and
even offered to cancel the back order. B&H would much rather refund your
money and keep you happy than tarnish their reputation over a $50 film
order.

You will not find a more honest mail order buisness.

Tom

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria