Subject: Re: [Leica] 2.8/90 Original Elmarit
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:18:29 -0500

At 03:57 PM 1998-10-28 -0600, Bud Cook wrote:

>I was just going by my interpretation of Erwin's tests.

You are absolutely right, and I was wrong:  I reread Erwin's 9/28 posting
again.  I'm not certain his findings match mine on this, but I've only
owned a single old Elmarit, so my test sample was probably skewed -- I
might have had a mediocre example.

Erwin clearly found that the Elmarit crew, in descending order, rate:
Elmarit-M, old Elmarit, skinny Tele-Elmarit, and fat Tele-Elmarit.

Best,

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!