Subject: Re: [Leica] Garage sales
From: "Thomas M. Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:04:21 -0600

>Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com> writes:
>>  So I was thinking about garage sales last night and wondering, has any
>>lugger ever come across a true Leica bargain at such sales?

It was at a local junk auction not yard sale, but late in the evening they
held up and old "leeke or leek-i"  or somethin' ...well $25.00 later it was
a IIIB, 35 Sumaron, 50 f2 Summarit and 90 Elmar and multi range finder in a
hard leather case about 5x9x6...the 50 turned out to be shot, and the camera
needed a good CLA (which John Van S did) and now works just fine and lives
at my house.
 Now if I could find an M6 like that..........

tom