Subject: [Leica] Re: Minox (last from me)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:55:06 -700

Granted that though Minox is now owned by Leica, it isn't really
the stuff of this list. I have a deep and abiding respect for
topicality (is that a word?) on dedicated lists, so offer the
following:

The Submini-L list referred to, by me, a day or two ago *is* the
place to get the Minox dope from everyday users and collectors.
Try subscribing for a while and I'll bet that you stay with it.

Subscribe as follows:

To subscribe to SUBMINI-L list send e-mail to:
listserv@listserv.aol.com and in the body of message write only
the following material and no more:

SUBSCRIBE SUBMINI-L followed-by-your-real-name-here

Enjoy,
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org