Subject: [Leica] Thanks and apologies
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:47:35 -700

Thanks to those who mentioned my return and apologies to the
list for my goof in posting, to the list, the sub request that should
have gone to majordomo. I know better, but was so excited to
partake of the "[LEICA]"less posts that, without thinking, I pasted
up the wrong thing and thought I was sending to majordomo.

I've become a fan of that other Leica product lately known as
Minox. There is a great list catering to subminiature cameras. It is
about 75% Minox oriented due to the ubiquitous nature of the
Minox. Contact me off list for details, if interested.

Now, on with the show!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org