Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: 90/2.8-M latest version
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:40:56 EDT

I sold a 90 Summicron for this lens (the only Leica lens I have ever
parted with) and have not been sorry in the least.  I rarely if ever shot
the Summicron at f2.  I'm not even slightly tempted by the new APO
version.  The performance of the 2.8 is enough better than the
predecessor Tele-Elmarit (of which I still own both versions) to more
than justify its added bulk and weight.

Regards,
Nigel

>I want a latest version 90/2.8 for the M.  Black please.
>Body condition does not matter, just so the glass is
>MINT, and I mean perfect!  BTW, I would consider
>trading my Polaroid Sprintscan 35 Plus scanner for a
>NEW or MINT 90/2.8.
>
>Francesco
>fls@san.rr.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]