Subject: Re: [Leica] My IIIC has a focus problem
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:04:46 -0400

It sounds like a vertical displacement. Is that what it is? If so remove
the center round rangefinder window from the front and rotate the little
prism inside until it aligns properly, then replace the window. About a 3
minute job.

Ken Wilcox

>Hello all
>
>I'm back from a long vacation and it's great to see the LUG again.  I
>recently aquirede a mint condition IIIc.  I put the 50mm Summitar on it and
>the focus is almost alligning but not quite.  The image comes together in
>the box but not exactly.  Has anyone had this happen and if I need to get it
>fixed what do I need done?
>
>Thank you for your help.
>Sincerely,
>Gabe

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>