Subject: [Leica] Binoculars; was Photographing birds
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:28:47 -0500

Thanks for the information Roy.  One thing I don't like about the higher power
binoculars is they don't focus close enough for me to see my bird feeder.

If I didn't like my old Zeiss 8X30's so much it would be a no-brainer for me.  I'd
get the new Ultra 8X30's.

Sorry for wandering so far off topic but a Leica product is a Leica product:-)

Bud