Subject: [Leica] [*Off-topic*] used gear at Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@corp.webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

[private replies please, I'll forward a summary to anyone who lets me
 know they're interested.]

Hi,

I'd like to take advantage of any experiences by Palo Alto, CA folks
on this list.

I've found a used lens (N&*^n) at Keeble and Shuchat, but their price
isn't too interesting.  I can't figure out whether I should treat it
as an "asking price" with some room for negotiation, or whether their
used camera operation is no-haggle.

All of my dealings with K&S have been for new gear, so I'm at a loss.
I know that there are some folks on this list who've dealt with K&S,
does anyone have any experience with their used pricing?

g.