Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 10 reasons why I need an M6 - Thanks
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 18:09:51 -0600

At 11:04 PM 24/04/98 EDT, you wrote:
  To the untrained eye, the M6 probably looks like a point & shoot.

Absolutely.  Often you will have good-intentioned bystanders approaching
you and informing you that "the flash" did not go off when you took the
picture!  I love it when that happens!  My usual comeback is, "I guess I'll
have to get it fixed."  (I see Ted has had the same experience, even with
the red dot showing.)

- -GH