Subject: Re: [Leica] are billingham photobags fine?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@MAIL.WM.EDU>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 09:32:04 -0400

I have the 335.  I'm not sure that you can get all you want to get in it.
Mine will comfortably accommodate two Contax Gs with short lenses mounted,
an M-4P with a short lens mounted, a couple of long lenses (75 and 90), the
miniature Contax flash, lots of film, and the misc. stuff that one carries
in a bag.  I think you'd be stretching it with the load you describe below
and might want to consider the larger bag.

In every other respects, it's a nice piece of work.  The one or two
comments that it's drawn assume that it's some sort of attache case.