Subject: Re: [Leica] no off switch on M6
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 09:41:10 -0600

Milos, I am very familiar with M useage with a satchel-type bag. So far,
Ieaving the shutter speed dial at "B" seems to be the best solution, along
with not putting the camera away after every shot. An imperfect solution,
but what do you expect for, oh, $1800 :-) Perhaps some enterprising 3rd
party could come up with a new battery cover with an on/off lever resembling
the long-lost self timer!

Jeff