Subject: [Leica] no off switch on M6
From: Milos Kocman <milos@bohem-net.cz>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 13:13:45 +0200

Hi,

Am prompted by a recent complaint about the cheap Yashica's absence of a
power off switch to report all the hassle I am having with my M6 and Domke
Camera Satchel. While I love that bag for neutral looks, compact size yet a
great shape for carrying documents and lots of other things as well, I yet
have to find a satisfactory position for the camera in it. Either it has to
be uncocked (No, I don't want to play with the speed dial each time I put
the camera away) or it has to go in with the camera back paralell to the
bag back side, in which case the pressure on the camera+35/2+hood is such
that the lens is often very sticky when I start using it again.

Does anyone also use the same bag (they even feature a M6 in the Domke
prospectus featuring this bag) and how do you deal with these problems?
Obviously, if I didn't need to transport a cocked, hooded camera, there
wouldn't be any problems.

Ciao,

Milos