Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 16:11:17 -0700

"But honey... I was hoping for a Leica so I could get to know your LUG
friends and spend countless hours on the computer talking to them, just
like you."

An R6 and 50mm Summicron would be a nice start... since you are going
"manual". That way you won't have to upgrade to a Leica, and then teach her
the correct way that a bayonet lens should mount. Left-to-Right.

Jim

At 05:19 PM 10/2/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm looking forward to giving my wife my Nikon FM2 with 50/1.8 on our
>first wedding anniversary next week.  She initially expressed interest
>in a point-and-shoot, but she decided she wanted to learn how to use
>what she calls a "real" camera.  It'll be fun teaching/shooting with
>her.
>
>Why not a Leica?  Like I said, one step at a time :)
>
>Andrew

Jim Brick
(650) 470-1132

http://www.photoaccess.com