Subject: Re: [Leica] China visit
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:03:56 -0700

Gerry,
I don't know about buying camera equipment in China. But I was in Shangi and
Najing in 1990 and took a camera with me everywhere and took pictures
wherever I liked. No one seemed to care or notice. I always asked if it was
OK to photograph an individual, and none ever demured. I managed to send
photos back to some people, and of course, they were thrilled. I loved China
and would recommend  it as a great place to visit for anyone.
Joe Stephenson