Subject: RE: [Leica] How to use screw-in filters with an M camera
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:29:48 -0700

Many thanks to Jim Brick for providing an outline of this excellent idea.
I've heard alot of the discussion surrounding the use of standard polarizers
on M cameras, and never saw a suggestion that made practical sense.  It
still sounds like a lot more trouble than the flip polarizer (which I use
and like), but for the E55 lenses, what choice do we have?

- --Jim Laurel