Subject: Re: [Leica] How to use screw-in filters with an M camera
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:44:01 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<< Let me explain how to use a screw-in polarizer on an M camera. >>
Jim,
Good advice...that's exactly how I use my Heliopan circular polarizer.
However, I usually will nix the lens shade.  In fact, when I screw the filter
into position, it gets maybe two turns, just enough so it doesn't fall off.
Fast shooting it's not, but nor is it inconvenient.

I was told that by just attaching the filter, gives you 80% polarization.
True???

Cheers,
Arturo