Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 improvements?
From: "Martin V. Howard" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:53:09 +0200

Iain Dawson wrote:
> The only solution seems to be to focus in 'landscape' format, then
> turn the camera to shoot. Not very satisfactory.

Yeah, I think this is standard operating proceedure.  It's a bit funky
at first, but you get used to it.  It's pretty quick once you've got
the hang of it.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231;;