Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 improvements?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:38:36 -0400

I find this discussion most reassuring.  There are times when I look at a
contact sheet that I find I do some one way and some the other.  I find it
very difficult to focus in the "portrait" position, so I tend to focus first
and then rotate the camera.  As a rule, I turn the camera so the shutter
release is a the top, since that is the way I have always done it with every
35mm camera I have owned (also a Bronica with winder).  Since I now have a
soft release on both my M6s, I'll have to try your method.  Without a rapid
winder, advancing the film must be more awkward though.

Ken