Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens accidents
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:26:25 -0700

This sad tale also makes it clear why Leica warns users to keep their hands
out of the inside of lenses. Even if it proves possible to clean and
reassembly the lens, it is likely that dust or other forms of dirt will be
trapped inside. The photographer's role is to take pictures, not wreck the
means to take them. All quite sad.
In sympathy,
Joe Stephenson